30.04.2020 ~ 31.05.2020
• Age maximum 33 years old.
• Minimum D3 with good academic record GPA ≤ 2.75
• Minimum 3 year experiences same position as Supervisor FMCG/IT (famous brands) or retail business
• Good supervisory skills
• Have knowledge enough about marketing strategies, negotiation skills, lobbying skills, market mapping
• Computer literacy (Expert Excel and Power Point)
• Hard worker, able to work in team, Communicative, good attitude.
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure high level of customer satification
• To plan and arrange sales campaign / promotion activities (roadshow, product launching) to end - users and dealers
• Good communication skill
• Manage and supervise his/her branch operation.
• Responsible to his/her branch retail sell-out, shop visibility, field information, channel coverage,retail asset & logistics performances.
• Make promotor/MD working schedule (incl.rotation).
• Develop and maintain key shops for daily MD visiting and promoter assignment.
• Develop and maintain channel information DB within branch.
• Control incentive and payment - dealer visit
• Visit and check key shops.
• Propose solution & plan to maximize sell-out to HQ.
• Ensure timely branch report to HQ
• Staff recruitment and evaluation