1. Male and Female, Age max. 35 years old.
2. Min. D3 with good academic record GPA ≤ 2.75
3. Min. 3 year experiences same position (prefererably in Electronic Industry)
4. Strong Leadership and could control the team.
5. Hard worker, able to work in team, Communicative, good attitude.
6. Good communication skill in English (Oral & Written)
7. Mastering Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Presentation)
Manage and supervise his/her branch operation.
Responsible to his/her branch retail sell-out, shop visibility, field information, channel coverage,retail asset & logistics performances.
Make promotor/MD working schedule (incl.rotation).
Develop and maintain key shops for daily MD visiting and promoter assignment.
Develop and maintain channel information DB within branch.
Control incentive and payment.
Visit and check key shops.
Propose solution & plan to maximize sell-out to HQ.
Ensure timely branch report to HQ
Staff recruitment and evaluation